According to the Regulation, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person or data subject, as termed by the Regulation, is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
According to the Regulation, processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction, etc.
Creation of the user account and its maintenance results in collection of data (full name, e-mail address, postal code, place, address, telephone number, date of birth).
The information collected during the creation of the user account on the website of the Sunscreen d.o.o. company is used in the following ways:
• The full name and e-mail address are used for user identification and future accessing of the internet shop.
• The e-mail address is used to contact you in cases of incomplete purchases, for notifications on availability of products you wish to purchase, as well as when we get any kind of requests from your side.
• The full name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal code, place, and address are used for processing and tracing the order, including deliveries of products to the specified address.
• The full name, e-mail address, telephone number are used to manage contentions related to purchases
• The date of birth is required because of the legislative framework concerning the age of users registering (for more information on the statutory user age see Safe-keeping and protection). To improve user experience and facilitate easier use of our internet shop, all collected data will be securely stored. We collect some information automatically; for more information see the section on web cookies.
PURPOSE AND AVAILABILITY
Personal data is used solely for the previously declared purposes, and will be available to external processing entities. The external processing entities are reputable organizations from the EU engaged by Sunscreen d.o.o to perform outsourced functions, viz. book-keeping, equipment hosting, and delivery. In addition, personal data will also be made available to representatives of competent legal authorities, in accordance with legal requirements.